Open source WYSIWYG editor for website
Main goal of the editor - simplify work with text and formating (HTML) on sites, blogs, forums and other online services. elRTE is developed by Studio 42 team for ELDORADO.CMS.
- Rich text editing, change its appearance and style
- Insert and manage various HTML elements with formatting (images, tables, lists and etc.)
- View and edit HTML-code
- Advanced work with CSS
- Setting indentation (margins, paddings) for images and table cells (seperate for each direction)
- Controlling border properties (width, style, color) with convenient dialogs
- Writing element properties as CSS-style always when possible
- Lightweight, fast and easy to integrate
- Interface appearance is configured from one CSS file
- No templates used
- i18n. The editor can be easily localized into any language
- Designed to work with elFinder file manager, but can also be used with any other
- Flexible for extensions
- Chinese (traditional)
- Modern browser. elRTE has been tested in Firefox 3.5+, Internet Explorer 7 & 8, Safari 4, Opera 10 and Chrome
elRTE is issued under a 3-clauses BSD license.
elRTE uses and comes with jQuery and jQuery-UI witch are issued under MIT and GPL licenses.
We hope our tools will be helpful for you.